Pages

Tuesday 15 July 2014

Tuesday Tunes: #1


I've always been known as the one with the "strange" taste in music and never ending music collection among my friends. I guess my taste in music can be a bit farfetched for some, but I thought I'd share some of my current favourite songs and continue to do so if you guys enjoy it.

#1. Zara Larsson - Carry You Home


#2. Dream Machines - Big Deal


#3. Don't - Ed Sheeran



#4. Avicii - Addicted To You



#5. Rita Ora - I Will Never Let You Down (R3hab Remix)



What's your favourite song at the moment? It may just get featured in the next edition ;)

Photo from: 1

2 comments:

  1. Great selection of music-I like your music taste! I love Avicii's "Addicted to you" :)
    Jina
    www.beautyblogmark.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And thanks for checking out my blog :)

      Delete